Monday, December 10, 2007

So this is my new blog.

I had one earlier, but haven't posted on it for nearly two years and figured a new one was appropriate.

Haven't got much to say right now, except that here's what I'll be posting about in the near future:

-Best Movies of 2007
-Best Records of 2007
-A defense/introduction to the HBO shows "Deadwood" and "The Wire" (separate posts)
-The latest short story I've written
-Anything actually happening in my life worth discussion
-Some posts from my old blog, if they merit either repeating or updating


Finally,

Reading: Cannery Row-John Steinbeck, Sins of the Fathers-Lawrence Block (I'm usually reading a "literary" book and a "genre" book at once), Generation Kill-Evan Wright (which I'm enjoying so much I'm deliberately reading slowly)

Song of the day (or post): A Ghost to Most by Drive-by Truckers (it's off their soon-to-be-released album "Brighter Than Creation's Dark" but available on their MySpace page)

No comments: